Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday is Jumi-Jenni Epperson Day

I love Jenni Epperson.

I secretly wish that I would even come close to half as her when I settle down someday. If you have such good taste and have been following her on Twitter and Bloglovin (of course, reading her blogs too!) You would know why this entry is called " Jumi-Jenni Epperson".

I can't cook. I want to but it seems like all the kitchen tools, utensils, down to the ingredients all come to a discourse whenever I enter the kitchen. But this day, I decided to brave my lazy ass on a Sunday Morning and prepared my breakfast also known as... Snack to memory lane.

Why 'Snack to memory lane'? A friend in high school made this while we were hanging out at her place back in high school for cheering practice. :)

To make it really short, straight to the point and unoriginal (since I got this from a friend), let's call this: The Improvised Pizza.

Here's the stuff that you need:
As per Jenni: Whatchunid
Tuna ( Since I couldn't get fresh ones) 
Cheese
Tomato Catsup (Since as per Jenni, you gotta be healthy!)
White Bread ( I could've opted for Wheat bread but it was not available) 
Grate the Cheese
Lather (Lather?!) up the Catsup on the White bread
Add Tuna on top
Add Cheese
Toaster Bound
Boarding
Sign: The Cheese Top turns brown-ish
Toasted!
As per Jenni, serve with a smile!
Tip: This tastes better if the Tuna is Spicy-flavored. 

P.S. This could've been better if the pictures weren't taken using a camera phone so you get to see the details. 

No comments: