Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fine. He's just not that into me. Okay.

I got this in 2006, and I swear by this book.
He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

I LOVE this book so much that I bought another one, opened it, highlighted the best lines using a yellow marker, wrapped it up and sent it to Dubai for my best friend.

I was super ecstatic when I found another copy (of this original cover), hard bound at a book sale only for Php40! What a super treat!

Five years later, I still have the book and I still swear by it and have this feeling to share it to my friends. My good friend Paully liked it so much that she photocopied mine. (ooops, copyright peeps!)

This book does not guarantee that you will never be stupid again but this is a very effective read to kick you back in the curb when the Love Bug bits you hard! I remember describing the reading the experience "as if I was showering with really cold water while reading it."

The book is not your average self-help kind, it is in a form of a Q and A with every girl's rebuttal and some Devil's advocate. Every little excuse that you unconsciously made up to excuse your guy was exposed. Debunk. Answered. Decoded.

So Frank, Hard and In Yo Face.

To say that this book is  must-read is an understatement. It is a must-own!

No comments: