Tuesday, December 31, 2013
[Project FeeTrail December 2013]: Mascot and Me
For my December 2013, Project FeeTrail, I have a special guest: A Mascot.
It was my first time in Sky Ranch, Tagaytay. Nothing spectacular, really. When you come to think of it, Enchanted Kingdom is cheaper, especially when you buy the unlimited rides ticket.
But this event is not for adults because we brought kids in tow. I just couldn't resist having a photo with a mascot...of any kind actually. I'm more scared of clowns. I don't know why, but I feel like I want to punch them in the face.
This photo reminds me a lot, of what I've been reading lately. Enjoying the NOW. Being a worrywart practically since I gained my adult senses and during the recent events in our family, it's so damn hard not to worry. I may not look like it, but I worry about everything.
Now by looking at the photo, I am reminded not to take A LOT of things seriously. I read something in pinterest that "Anxiety happens when you have to figure out everything. Trust in the Lord for he has better plans" and that's exactly what I'm doing for next year. I need to trust more.
I hope you a had a good 2013. Thank you 2013 for being so kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment