Bonggak pastries, known for delectable personalized fondant cakes, picture cakes and sugar cookies offers new addition to their line of fondant cakes and sugar cookies! I'm featuring two of my favorite Christmas season limited edition desserts that I encourage you to try.
1. The Oreo Cream cheese cookie:
It looks like cookies and cream, the actual cookie version, but after one bite, a certain kick will fill you in as the cream cheese will navigate its way to your fancy. This is my personal favorite.
2. The Coonies
Yes, this delectable cupcake has cookie as the crust, oreo as the filling and brownie on top! I'm a choco-holic and this one will send you to sugar-frenzy! I tried this without knowing there's an oreo cookie surprise in the middle. These would be perfect for those kiddie parties and Valentines day!
These goodies used to be limited edition or by special request, but this Christmas season, Bonggak Pastries is offering these goodies every weekend!
Oreo cream cheese (200/dozen)
Coonies (Php300/6pcs)
Aside from the limited edition cookies, they recently (actually make that a couple of months ago) launched their delectable made-to-order cupcakes! My personal favorite is the coffee one in the middle and the mint-flavored one on the lower left. I heard feedback that the carrot cake cupcake tastes good too!
Also, this season they offer yema cake too!
To order these goodies this holiday season, you may call 0922.825.4474 or visit any Bonggak pastries branch below:
SM Calamba
SM City Lipa
SM City Dasma
Festival
Mall Alabang
Like Bonggak Pastries here.






No comments:
Post a Comment