So on my last post, we were at Liliw for a quick tour of the place because Kuya's wife was in town and will leave in a week for UK.
I don't really know what new feetrail shots that I will have for this month, until I saw this huge slipper on the side walk and decided that it'll be perfect for my project.
So there, that's my size 9 foot in a size 52 slipper. If Cinderella was in Liliw, she wouldn't fit the shoe. Read about my Liliw entries here and here.
Also, it's October 31, how's your October? Mine was a roller coaster. My friends know how much I love Halloween but I've been donning a different Halloween Celebration since last year though I would love to join my friends for trick or treating later. My friends' lady kid, Cheska, dropped by my office yesterday to show me her unicorn costume but too bad I had to be in Manila today. Pictures please Faye & Frankie!
Happy Halloween!
( A scheduled post)
No comments:
Post a Comment