And also when I lay it down on flat surface, it gives a pro vibe. I chose the 7 pc one because it is more practical for me, because I am only a make up enthusiast, not a professional artist.
I love that it comes in this (faux) crocodile skin pouch.
It is soft when you sweep it on your face, but the bristles feel loose. I'm having quite a challenge with the contouring brush, because the strand tends to just slide on the face. The tips don't deliver. But the eye shadow applicator (white in the middle) works great. I just wish it didn't come in this color. I don't know why. :)
I spoke to the lady who owns Suesh that they came up with the idea of coming up with their make up brushes line because they know how expensive it is, and they know it because they are professionally trained make up artists. I also love that Suesh also sells make up kits and all the possible make up accessories. In fact, I got my make up kit from Suesh.
But what I like about Suesh Make up, is it has a physical store where I attended my first Make up workshop, and you can buy individual brush pieces. (Which I think, it's cheaper to buy the set than individual ones.)
But as I said in another entry , Marionnaud offers cheaper individual set of brushes you can easily get at SM Department stores nationwide.

No comments:
Post a Comment