Friday, June 7, 2013

WTH: What The Heck Books in Book Sales

I love book sales! I must get into one when I see one. Most of the time, I buy. I get the cheap ones, like 2 chick lit books in mint condition under the price of Php 85.00. Really. That's actually how good I've become in getting cheap deals. I have a thing for chick literature books. I am not a wide reader. I wish I am, but I do get bored easily. I read to entertain myself. I think I have a slight mental ADHD. I was quite relieved when Dr. Hechanova, said that she reads chick literature books during her free time. Because it just relaxes her and does not require her to analyze much. Well, ditto!

Last week I went to two book sales and bought 3 books that I will not be able to read until I finish my manuscript. What I also love about book sales is you get to find What the heck... books like these.

I searched for this and this book got good ratings. 3.5 out of 5.


And I was surprised with the rating for the second book. 4.67 out of 5 with very minimal comments. To those who still don't know, sex really sells.



They are actually prized very cheap, wanted to buy it but don't know who to give it to after. So I just left it on the shelf and moved on with my purchase.

Now after seeing the ratings I'm thinking I should have bought it and give it to two people that I secretly have in mind. Haha!

How about you? What WTH books have you encountered recently?



No comments: