Monday, November 5, 2012
Review: Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation + Nichido's Kabuki Brush
I swore not to buy Maybelline's face powder product that I blogged about before, but I kept my word about buying the Pure Foundation Mineral Powder Foundation.
With just one sweep, I don't know how it can cover and conceal at the same time giving a really good finish. And it's long lasting too! I just didn't use the kabuki brush that it came with, because I bought Nichido's surprisingly soft kabuki brush for only Php 238.00!
I prefer using powders in cans rather than those in compact because I get stressed about powder cracks in face powder compacts that I end up smashing the entire thing, turning it into loose powder because I hate waste.
This powder costs Php599.00 on the market, but I got mine for Php 479.00 because it was on sale. I am still looking out for a darker shade, because apparently, I always ask for the darkest foundation but it ends up a little lighter on my face unless I let it sink in for a few hours.
Oh, darn girl problems!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment