Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Love is nothing like they say

 "Love is nothing, nothing, nothing like they say"

This line abandoned my beliefs about that darn thing called love.It threw away my intelligence, values, good judgment, and everything that I practically stood up for in my younger years so forget about those quotes about love.

I didn't get hooked on the song ( I actually found the song blah)  but that line "Love is nothing, nothing, nothing like they say"  by Liz Phair's song "Love is Nothing" striked home.

I wish I can tell you what I found out and single-handedly learned about Love, that when it strikes, it goes beyond space, time and even after-life...

Source

But then again, I stand by the line that shook me to the core and abandoned all my pre-conceived beliefs about love.

Love is really nothing, nothing, nothing like we say.


( a scheduled post) 





No comments: