I saw SYOSS Brand at a department store and got curious. I've never heard of it and I've never really used a Curl Cream, but I did use a Monea Curl Defining Lotion that I will not be buying again. I thought, maybe a Curl Cream is different from a Curl Defining Hair lotion. So I decided to buy and try it out.
So out of curiosity and sense of hair adventure, I decided to buy it and test it for 5 days.
Look at what my hair looks like even though I have tied it in a ugly bun few hours ago.
My sister says my hair have grown to a perfect length for loose waves. ( I didn't cut it, well, just had my bangs trimmed, for more than a year and counting.)
- It's really, really light on hair and non-sticky.
- It only costs Php120.00
- It does hold the curls (I was surprised because I only put a small amount in the palm of my hand and didn't think it would have that much power. I just had to compare, the Monea Curl Defining Hair Lotion made my hair limp, heavy and oily)
- Best to put it on a slightly damp hair after showering. Scrunch to perfection.
Cons:
- Small in size
- Not readily available everywhere ( I got this in LandMark Trinoma, and I've been to LandMark and different branches several times before and I've never seen this brand of product until now).
Added info:
It does hold the curls but curls tends to get really loose, like curly loose waves depending on the weather.
Would I buy it again?
It does hold the curls but curls tends to get really loose, like curly loose waves depending on the weather.
Would I buy it again?
Absolutely. I actually cannot believe how light it feels on my hair. I just hope it's more available in the market. There's actually another variation of SYOSS, in a form of a mousse. Maybe I'll grab one like it when I get a chance to drop by the mall again.
7 comments:
I hate Monea. Doesn't hold the curls that much!
Monea was a total waste of money.
Try the pantene hairspray for curly hair. It works amazing. The price is around 200+ but this will last for a very long time.
Wow! Thanks for the tip! Can you give me info where can I get it? Or is is available in supermarkets? Is is really designed for curly hair?
Hi,i used to buy it online but i saw it at landmark dept store trinoma just last month. Yes it is really for curly hair. It defines the curl of your hair. I use it together with their conditioner for curly hair. It works for me kasi dati freezy and thick ang curly hair ko.
Great! Thank you so much! :)
I got mine in Watsons here in eastwood :)
Post a Comment