It looked just like any other ice cream shop until you actually see what the flavors are. If you lust for the pistachio ice cream of a very popular pizza place, or crave for a break from the usual ice cream you purchase at the local convenience stores, this is the place to go.
And because I'm a huge fan of mint chocolates, I got the mint chocolate chip one. Aya got the bubble gum flavored and Paully ordered the double dutch. No regrets I tell ya. In fact, I really enjoyed the mint ice cream. I can't wait to go back. They have other flavors too!
Now for the quick review:
They charge per scoop which is between Php35-40, depending on the flavor and the ice cream cone. (They had to make sure it is still affordable by UP students)
You cannot buy by gallon or pint due to exclusivity and confidentiality clause between the owner and the "secret supplier" of the ice cream.
They are open from Monday to Saturday at 10am.
Mini Moo is located on F.O. Santos street. The lady owner said that they just opened last Feb 12, and Aya already tells me that a lot of student customers are already flocking their little shop. If you happen to have tried it, share your favorite ice cream flavor in the comment section below.



1 comment:
Their Pistachio Ice Cream tastes really nice. Pati yung Strawberry and Avocado. :)
Post a Comment