Monday, March 31, 2014

[Project FeeTrail March 2014]: Standing in Stones at SMX


I took this photo during our event at SMX last March 4-5. Not really an exhibitor but more on working behind the scenes. I was able to sneak in a few minutes to check the booths as well and I saw this display and decided that it'll go with my project Feetrail for March 2014.

I've been so busy during this 2-day event but I'm so glad we had this event because I get to sleepover at my bff's house and managed to pick up important vacation documents. It's like I got two free trips to Manila!

I saw this exhibit at UPLB's Science and Technology Exhibit held at SMX. From the moment that I saw this display, I knew it's going to be in my collection for my Project Feetrail 2014.


Anyway, UPLB's Science and Technology exhibit was a huge success. Although I cannot say that everything is really great, knowing that I worked behind the scenes, but it was really good that we were able to pull everything off in just a couple of months or so.

Can you believe the first quarter of 2014 is almost over?

No comments: