After our event last Tuesday, I had dinner with my bff and her mom at this Greek restaurant in SM Mall of Asia. I've never really had Greek food before, but Mina said it's shawarma and some stuff. I decided to give it a go because I love kebab. They might have them too!
This is what I ordered. A Pork Gyros Pita (Shawarma) for Php 150.00. Their bestseller is actually lamb, but I'm not sure if I'm going to like it so I decided to go with pork instead.Huge serving size, I tell you. It's worth the Php150.00. It almost occupied half of my plate.
We also ordered the Vegetarian Pita 1 for Php 195.00. I'm really trying to be adventurous here but I love their fries, the dip, the cabbage (where you put in oil) and their goat cheese. I didn't try the cauliflower though.
I was actually starting to enjoy my first Greek food experience when suddenly, I saw this hair, like long hair that is seemed to be intertwined with the meat in Shawarma. Of course I did not pull out the hair to further discover how long the hair was, but from what I have seen, it is an estimate of more than 5 inches already.
Gross, I know. I only just had a few bites. I called the waitress and she offered to replace it. But since I was already full from the goat cheese and pita bread, I told them not to replace it anymore and also to take if out of our bill because there's no way I am going to pay for that.
I don't know if I'm too tired, or I have matured, or just shy that we were dining with my bff's mom, that I didn't throw a fit regarding the gross food. But I actually am glad I didn't because literally a few minutes after I sent back the food, I received some important good news.
The Universe rewarded my self-control haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment