His name is Jerome Isorena and he's a Saxophone player from Pakil, Laguna. VP Popoy de Vera discovered him during the town fiesta.
This year for UPLB's Exhibit, he was invited again to play during the recognition day. When we were talking after his stint, he shared that he learned his saxophone skills in a marching band in Laguna and from there, he further honed his skills. His brother, who accompanied him in SMX, plays the musical instrument, trombone.
![]() |
| (Photo by Juan Paolo A. Aquino) |
After his stint and after having lunch in our media room, he gave in to the request of our resident Titas who requested him to play a song or two. I never really took time to appreciate Saxophone music until I heard it live. If you're getting married, having a saxophone player playing in the background is so ferosh!
Here's a sample of his rendition of "Be careful with my heart"Song requested by the Titas:
Jerome The Saxophone player Video 2 from The Kea Channel on Vimeo.
After I got home, I decided to google him to check if anyone has blogged about him yet. I found two very impressive videos of him. The first one is this:
And the next one is his appearance in Wil Time Big Time, January of last year. I can't seem to embed the video, but you can find it here.
To get in touch with Jerome, here's his contact information:
Mobile Number: +63.930.222.9121

No comments:
Post a Comment