Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trying out Tresto Restaurant

After hearing it for a while from our friends of friends of friends (a.k.a. teeny tiny world) and in our quest to find a good food establishment around UPLB that opens up as early as 10am and serves *drum roll please* beer, we found ourselves in:


Early apologies for the low resolution shots, I just used the camera on my phone to take these photos. From that moment on, I promise to include "my camera" in my mental checklist whenever I change bags.

Anyway, here's what the place looks like:
In Daylight

Love the wall
Counter


At night

They have private conference room

Must Try:
Try the ChocNut Shake! :)

Sandwich + Fries

Faye's Rating: " The sandwich is not so good..."

Mojos

Sizzling Beef Strips

Must Try (accdg to Sam Pasia): Trong

Spicy Chicken Fillet/Strips

Chili Hotdogs

Chicken Salpicao
Sam, the current Upsilon Sigma Phi's Bossman, tells us that the place transforms every night for they have smoke machines and lights perfect for "gimmick nights".Anyway, I was not able to witness it because I have to leave early ( like 8pm) to prep up stuff for grad school.

Tip:
  • Crowd: Usual hang out of Undergraduate students, fraternities and sororities.
  • If you're from the "mature" age bracket, best to go there to have dinner or lunch.
  • Due to the garden/nature feel, there are mosquitoes.
  • They have fast and free WiFi!
  • Good for conducting meetings, they have private room for conference
  • They have nice and clean restroom

Tresto Bar-Resto-Garden is located at 9711 Mt. Banahaw Street, Umali Subdivision, Los Banos, Laguna 4030. Email: tresto.uplb@yahoo.com, contact numbers: 09062502733 and 049 536 7858 and their business hours: 10am - 12midnight, Open daily. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try it too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

love their chocnut shake too! awesome! -JLa

Quennie Barrameda said...

What's the price of the chocnut shake?

Kea said...

50-ish, I think. You should try it if you're in elbi.