Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fight Song came 5 years late

I needed this song in 2010. I first heard the mash up and searched for the original one and I fell in love with the lyrics!

Here are some excerpts that spoke to me...or like me.

“ I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion”
 “ And all those things I didn't say, Wrecking balls inside my brain” 

And of course, the chorus!!!
" This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me" 


Watch the embedded video. Although very twenties, very hipster, but inspiring.  (Hey I was still in my mid twenties when I needed this, but it came five years later.) 

Proof that whatever it is... it will pass. Even if you think it is impossible. 


 



No comments: