I've had this power bank since third week of June and only got to blog about the review just now, when I intentionally monitored my usage.
Last year, part of my wishlist was to get a portable power bank for my iPhone. I got myself a powerbank from Bavin but it was bigger than my phone. I got it in a jiffy because I was afraid of running out of batteries when a storm was predicted to be coming. I learned well from the last time.
So when my sister called and said there's a credit card sized powerbank that it the same Mah as the one that I have, and it's only for less than Php 800, I gave it ago. Actually, I was attracted to its aesthetics first then I asked my sister to get it for me online and she purchased via Lazada.
| Not exactly same size as my credit card, but come on! I think the best description would be - Cigarette Box sized Powerbank |
And its Asus!
I'm no techie, but here's my review of this powerbank:
- It charges iPhone 5s four times.
- Charging time (to store energy) is 6-7hours depends on the level it was drained.
- Very handy, and I love that it came in pink. I was actually going for the gold one to match my iPhone, but they said it doesn't look as nice as the pink one.
- I wish it comes with other ports too. Therefore you can charge just one gadget at a time, unlike the Bavin one that I can charge a samsung phone while charging my phone.
- I wish it comes with a lightning cable for Apple products so I can charge my iPhone5s and iPad Air.
The Asus powerbank was designed to cater to Asus phone products, actually, but still it can be used with other brands.
But still I love that it's not bulky and didn't take up too mych space in my already-jam packed bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment