Monday, July 27, 2015
[Project FeeTrail July 2015]: Graduation Garden
It's going to be three years next year since I joined the Office of Public Relations. I've participated in three graduations so far.
In April 2013, I was feeling a bit bitter of not having graduated on time. But then again, if I did, it's not like I am rushing on to the next. But sometimes, the race to graduation in graduate school stings a part of me. We just watched on the sides that day. (Then I graduated October that year)
In April 2014, I am finally a certified graduate and was able to walk on stage on both graduations (Hooding Ceremonies and University Graduation). I attended every recognition day, even the graduation ball that I normally do not participate in, so in other words, I enjoyed every minute of it.
This year, July 2015, is the first graduation that happened in July since UPLB switched it's academic year to start in August. Also, this year my friends Aya and Frankie graduated at the same time. It's also my first time to really be part of the behind the scenes team, attending the Commencement Exercises meetings and so on.
Never mind that there was a little bit of a mishap. The stage was so beautiful, we had LCD screen at the back and man-made water falls complementing the lush garden, the stage was made into that day.
I just had to take a photo and it made it here.
August is coming up this weekend! I'm EXCITED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment