Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tis' the season for creating a wish list!

Early this morning, I thought twice about taking that usual morning walk that I do but then I realized it's the first day of October! Last quarter of the year 2014 so I might as well get my habits right, sayang naman my health investment since half of the year. After all, I did really good last week.

Anyway, I do realize that it's the last quarter of the year which means:

  • My favorite holiday is coming up --- Halloween! (Although too bad I don't do halloween parties anymore, see previous posts here, but still I enjoy looking and seeing people in halloween costumes)
  • Our Boutique is turning 26 years this month!
  • My birthday is next month. Christmas will be next.
  • And because it's Christmas, a wish list is in order! Haha!
Admit it, its fun to create a wish list. And because it's fun, here's my attainable Birthday/Christmas wish list:

1. The Day Keeper 2015
I live for the thrill of planner hunting but I'm so done with Starbucks planners and BDJ planners. This caught my eye last year and I regret not seeing it earlier to buy it. It's only available online and in Heima stores and it's a little expensive compared to BDJ.

2. The Secret Daily Teachings
I collect The Secret series. I saw this book at National Bookstore this year and though I know it's not the newly released, I claim that I will have my own copy of this.
3. Archie Married Life Series Book 4, 5, and 6. 
Last year, my very generous and talented wedding florist sister, Aprille Araguas, gifted me with the Archie books 1, 2, 3. I love it because it now tackles the real live issues of those who grew up reading Archie (ehem, ehem). 




4. A pink power bank, specifically this model: Bavin Stone
Since Typhoon Glenda came to town, I've been meaning to have my own powerbank but never had the time to buy one. I can't seem to find something I like til I saw this model. (Is this good and apple-products friendly? If you have reviews please let me know!)


5. A new camera: A Canon G16 
I haven't blogged much about our recent Hong Kong-Macau trip last month but while we were in Madame Tussauds, specifically while getting a photo with the wax figure of Robert Pattinson, my Canon S100 conked out! It said: LENS ERROR and I already knew that it's non-fixable since it happened last year on my birthday! I will not pay four grand again to have it fixed so I'm eyeing for a new one, because I use the camera for work, blogging and for business.


How about you? What's your top 5?


No comments: