It has been more than a decade since I last watched a taping of a show. But its my first time to watch a dance show taping at GMA Studio (again.) We were blessed to have an opportunity to visit the set of Marian Rivera's Dance Show taping and good thing my friend and one of Marian's biggest fan, which I will hide under the initials, FJ, was with us.
I really love watching behind the scenes production. I am always interested in what goes on behind the camera, especially when its off air. So no wonder I like working in production (I work behind the scenes in our university events and also in weddings as a wedding coordinator and sometimes assistant to my wedding florist sister. Shameless plugging, blog ko to eh! Hahahaha!) Back to the show, and let me tell you, the production crew were nice and accommodating, choreographers are polite and respectful. Fans are disciplined. No pushing, shoving, stealing seats. So no one shouts profanity out of frustration even if they have to tape again. I am impressed.
This is actually my fourth time in this studio, before I used to watch Sunday live shows. It's different when you are watching a taping because the working hours can go up to wee hours in the morning.
Anyway, I know you're excited for the photos. Actually, photos are prohibited. I did managed to take a
The moment I went inside the studio, this guy in red caught my eye. I officially have a new crush: Rafa Siguion-Reyna!
The moment I went home, I googled him and followed him on instagram. Stalker much hahaha!
Again, second row.
The first time Marian showed up, I forgot to whip out my camera! She looks good on TV she looks better in person.
Actually, I saw her before walking in Glorietta years ago but she was just a showbiz newbie that time. She was already pretty but no drawing-the-crowd star factor, because she was very simple. But she was already pretty.
I like watching how she's being made up while rehearsing her lines.
I finally saw Lucy Torres-Gomez in person. She was the guest judge of the celebrity dance showdown portion of the show.
Marian went on several outfit changes.
This is her talking to her fans between takes. Okay let me tell you, she's really nice to her fans. She jokes like she's known them forever.
Of course, the jokes I will not disclose.
Then we listened to her interview portion with Lucy.
After I watched the show earlier, I was amazed and impressed with the show and how they edited the sequences. There were other portions that were shown on TV that we were not able to watch like Regine Velasquez song number and interview, Jonalyn Viray and Julie Ann San Jose's duet rendition of Frozen's Let it go.
I went home with a headache, probably from too much studio lights. My contacts nearly dried up from the really cold air conditioning and smoke machine but I had fun. It was a nice experience.
Thank you GMA for the opportunity to watch the show and thank you to my colleague who made it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment