I was actually browsing Pinterest for Samantha Jones photos and I ended up laughing because most of her lines were said to me in real-life at least one point in time! I will not get into details but these brought back a lot of my favorite memories.
Next:
This is how she is to guys she usually starts dating. You think guys won't take this kind of honesty in the beginning of a blossoming relationship, but apparently, they are more than a handful.
I buy the margarita, she ends up drinking in behalf of me. She said she's alcoholic, but I think it's a healthy love for alcohol. Not in the AA type.
This line made me laugh so hard because I remember one time, when I was nagging my apartment's security guard for a whole hour nonstop (seriously) for aggravating my mom. She told me after: "In fairness, you never cussed. Had it been me in your place and Tita Mems (her beloved legal guardian) was aggravated, I'd be going Eh-P*t*ng*n* k*ng t*ng*n*k*!@#$%^&*()!!!"
I remember when one of her ex
One of the greatest things that she told me that I will never forget, during the time when I got crazy, in love and out of control, she told me: " Don't worry about falling hard to pick yourself up, because I will there to catch your fall." She meant it and she did! I can hardly keep count on how many times we've been there for each other, loyalty tested, and our friendship kept on improving as time goes by. You know the feeling when you're feeling extremely bad and with just one phone call to her, you feel everything will be alright? That's how she is to me. It just dawned on me that we've been friends for more than a decade already!
Happy Happy Birthday to my number one girl army, Dr. Wilhelmina Giovanna Samantha Jones! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment