This was taken during the 3rd day that I am in Tagaytay. I was officially covering for Public Relations.
Funny story, few days ago, I was having a series of internal fit and mental tantrums that I really want to have a breather, a break, to be literally out of town. But I can't afford it, work comes first, plus I do have other commitments at home.
A day before the 3-day conference, I was assigned to be the representative from our office. I would be spending the next three days in Tagaytay, this time for work. I was supposed to go with my boss, but she had an emergency so I was sent alone.
I've been meaning to spend some time alone, in a new location, without the guilt. And here I am in Tagaytay, first night I had the room all to myself.
The nice part, on my first night, I was with new people and we went out for a drink. We went to a bar, though there's really nothing special happened during that night, I just really appreciated the night out. I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed having a a cold beer and just listening to the band.
We went home at 2:30 in the morning and though I had to get up before 7am the next day, I felt recharged.
Funny, when you keep asking the universe, the universe listens and gives you what you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment