Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[Project FeeTrail 2013]: Wore my trusty flats for my first out of town coverage assignment

On my first month in my new job, I got my first out of town assignment: Cover an event in the House of Representatives in Congress.

While all my photos that I took are for work, I managed to take a quick shot for my second round of Project FeeTrail for 2013, after doing the project for the whole year of 2012.


I remember a photo similar to this shot when I took my March 2012 Project FeeTrail that I wrote about last year. I was wearing my pink ballet flats while covering an event in UPLB's auditorium and realized that I want these things (covering for events and writing about it) for the long haul.

They say, when you want something, just say it to the universe and it will make it happen for you.

A year later, here I am.

Officially.



No comments: