![]() |
| Source |
First, half of my topic was taken out. It makes sense, really. I feel like all these topics are being handed down to me.
And I take it. I believe I am flexible. So I get it.
After finally understanding what my theory is, and after being so glad that my theory proponent is still alive and have emailed me things I might need for literature, that's the time I need to change my theory again.
For the fourth time, I need a new theory again.
A friend wanted to go back and trace my footsteps in going back to school. But the thing is, she doesn't know what course to take and what would be her next step after.
I say don't go to Graduate School if you don't know yet what you really want, what you want to become, and where you're going to after. It's not easy. After two years, I'm going back to my drawing board and try to sum my good two years into a research that I don't have any idea how am I going to do it.
I'm just taking things at face value. I have thrown away my sense of time. I finally understand how research really likes to take its own sweet time and test a student's patience. I've been tested over and over again.
I have a feeling that there'll be more of these Grad School qualms. Sorry readers, I just really need an outlet.
I'll just try not to rant too much.
A friend wanted to go back and trace my footsteps in going back to school. But the thing is, she doesn't know what course to take and what would be her next step after.
I say don't go to Graduate School if you don't know yet what you really want, what you want to become, and where you're going to after. It's not easy. After two years, I'm going back to my drawing board and try to sum my good two years into a research that I don't have any idea how am I going to do it.
I'm just taking things at face value. I have thrown away my sense of time. I finally understand how research really likes to take its own sweet time and test a student's patience. I've been tested over and over again.
I have a feeling that there'll be more of these Grad School qualms. Sorry readers, I just really need an outlet.
I'll just try not to rant too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment