Last week I came across the website of Bob Carey, called the
The Tutu Project.
Tutu. I know right? What does a tutu for ballerinas have to
do with a man like Bob Carey?
In his attempt to raise money for cancer awareness, he
donned a tutu and took funny photos of him using his tripod in various places
and sold it online to raise money for cancer. This is even before his wife
Linda was diagnosed with cancer.
He had so much admiration for his wife who is a cancer
warrior (battling a recurring cancer) the least he could do is make her laugh
by donning a tutu.
I’ve been hearing stories of husbands cheating on wives
because they feel emasculated by their wives earning more so it’s really nice
to read news about a man donning a Tutu just to make his wife laugh.
Here are some of my favorite shots from his "Ballerina" collection (borrowed from his website) :

Visit the website for the complete gallery of the Tutu Project: http://www.thetutuproject.com/
Contact the Photographer Bob Carey
t (718) 383-4413
e bobcarey@thetutuproject.com






No comments:
Post a Comment