Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shokotan with Remington: The Zombadings invades UPLB

I am so happy to find out about this that I made sure that I had my tickets reserved even before the selling date started.


I was still feelin' a little bummed that the last film that I watched in a cinema is "Temptation Island Remake" which I think is a waste of money and time.  I was happy when I found out that this is going to be shown in UPLB as part of the advanced screening. Regular show will start on August 31st. 

So to make the story short, I dragged my sister and friends to watch this 2-day exclusive show. My throat still hurts from laughing all through out the movie.

I'm not going to spoil the movie for you becky friends but here are some revelations in the movie from the Q&A with the director, Jade Castro:
  • The inspiration for this movie was based on real-life. ( Ask the director how! LOL!)
  • Mart Escudero (Remington) is a revelation. The guy can act.
  • The most "controversial scene" only took one take!
  • Certain big stars have a surprising cameo role in the movie.
  • Of course the movie has a political undertone, but not directly shoved into the audience's face.


The whole UPLB NCAS auditorium was so full that we arrived just in time for the movie. The best thing of all, eventhough we just got there in time for the start of the movie, we still got really good seats!

The Zombadings: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington will be shown in theaters nationwide starting on August 31, 2011!


No comments: