Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm meant to find good books this week

I've been looking out for another chick lit author to follow when this happened.

My first hours in my old city last weekend started out real good because I got the chance to check the Booksale at a mall and got this book for only Php40.00!


The first novel by Plum Sykes
Php 40.00, in super mint condition and hard cover! 

I really, really love a good find. I know I can easily find a good chick literature book from National Bookstore, Fullybooked and Powerbooks, but as my friend Faye said, it's better if you can find your book in Booksales because it really feels like treasure hunting.

I think I am meant to find books this week. I get really disappointed when I have the money but there's nothing good to buy at a book sale so when I see one, I just knew that it's meant to be.

Yesterday while Faye and I were waiting for her something she ordered, I just had an impulsive thought to kill time at a Book Sale right across the street. Then within less than 10 minutes inside the shop, I went home with three hardcover books:

1) Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger  - Php55.00
2) Two floral arrangements for my sister - P80.00


Sorry for the low res shot. These last two photos were taken from my camera phone.

Egggzzoited!!! 

Yay for good finds! :) God Bless book sales!






No comments: