Friday, April 15, 2011

Review: Century Bangus Tocino

Months ago, when this was first released, I read tweet reviews from various celebs about how good Century  Bangus tocino is.

But when Jenni Epperson, one of Manila's top fashion stylist and mom blogger reviewed and recommended it, I knew I just have to give it a try.

Check out Jenni Epperson's old blog for the How To.

Image from Jenni Epperson's old blog


Image from Jenni Epperson's old blog
Few months ago, I asked my Ate Helen to cook this (since I don't want to mess it up, effortlessly) and it really tastes so good! You can hardly even tell that it is fish!

Since Holy week is coming up next week, I recommend this to those who will observe Lent and will go meatless, to try and taste it for yourself!


Breakfast this Morning c/o My Achi Helen

Century Bangus Tocino is available at all leading Supermarkets Nationwide... in the Philippines. ( Sorry I just had to say that because I have readers from outside the country, ang Shala! Hello there! )

Thank you Ms. Jenni for the Century Bangus Tocino Post. (You can check her new blog or simply just type www.jenniepperson.on the URL).

No comments: