Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Today could've been a bad workday but then...

I got my first article complaint today. In a nutshell, it was not an issue of wrong citation, however, the person who complained (who is pretty important too in the article's case) called and spoke to me and complained why he was cropped out of the photo.

I was in the middle of apologizing (which I had a mental throwback of my escalation days when I was a supervisor in BPO 4 years ago) when something popped up on my phone:

Aya M******* posted on your timeline. 

Three times!

So when I hung up, this is the first photo that I saw. Her belated Happy Birthday greeting!




You see, for quite sometime, we have an ongoing Photoshop party for birthday celebrants. The first one we did was Yeye, and last August it was Frankie (but I deleted the blog post per his request due to career reasons, hihi). They were joking around about putting up a tarpaulin but I knew they were kidding.

I forgot about it and figured Aya wouldn't have the time since we will be in Boracay the whole time, but I was wrong. It did not end there, second one I saw was this:


Okay, I love watching the Kardashians. Khloe is my favorite and Scott Disick is my favorite among the guys. Good thing she put me on Khloe. 

I was already laughing then I saw that's not all.  I saw this:



Apparently, I broke the internet. Haha! This was the cherry on top, and to be fair, even if this is about me, I am posting this. I find it so funny with my facial expression on Kim Kardashian's most recent controversial cover. Thank you Aya for choosing this cover (and not the nude version, OMG, the horror!). 

This officially have taken over the challenge I had from today's work. 


No comments: