Wednesday, December 31, 2014
7 Questions to reflect on before the year ends
I was thinking of writing the whole year-in-a nutshell post, blah blah but I just decided to keep it short. I got inspired to answer the 7 questions I read from this article. So for the year round up, here are the questions and their corresponding answers.
1. What did you do to make 2014 more spectacular?
I traveled more. More than I normally do. I went to Japan, Macau, and Hong Kong this year (almost in Thailand, but goodbye booked tickets due to coup de etat threat) and flew to Boracay on my birthday.
2. Who were the people who helped make it possible?
Kuya Herbert and Aprille made Japan possible because I need the push to book the last minute ticket. The Macau and Hong Kong trip was our gift to our mom and the Boracay trip was my gift to myself joined by my friends who also are in for the ride and the much needed break.
3. What made you feel your worst?
Anxiety of the future and certain trade offs in mid parts of the year. I tend to be very uncomfortable with anything unknown, unanswered, and out of my control.
4. What are you most thankful for this year?
Health of my family, relatives, and friends. Blessings of work, passion, and trusting clients. Laughter from my different sets of friends.
5. What are your goals for 2015?
I wrote this in my 2015 planner. I want to have a worry free 2015 with full trust in the Lord.
6. Who are the people who can help make those goals happen?
Above everything and anyone else, God. Also the support of my family, and friends.
7. What is the one thing you can do right now to improve yourself?
Stop over thinking. Seriously. And everything will fall right into place from there, I just need to really believe.
Thank you 2014! I started 2014 with a grateful heart and it really does the wonders! It's 2015 tomorrow and time just flew so fast! Happy New Year everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment