Friday, December 5, 2014

The famous Calamansi Muffin in Boracay

I finally found that famous Calamansi Muffin in Boracay!

When the sun came up, us girls marched down to Station 2 to find Real Coffee and Tea Cafe, which is famous for its Calamansi Muffins.


This is what the cafe looks like, located on the second floor: 

 A peak into their menu:

 This is the famous calamansi muffin in Boracay.
 This costs Php 60.00 per muffin. It is full and consistent and served with a photo of Marc Nelson. (Kidding on the Marc Nelson photo, his photo just happened to be displayed on the table where we sat.)
 I can't have coffee anymore due to health reasons, but my friends ordered these:
 And this:
And I could not resist, so I just took a small sip and the coffee tastes really good! Gooooddd!! It remind me of my friend Faye, she will surely like this place.

I took a bite of this famous muffin...and it's so good! So good that we pre-ordered boxes of muffin to take home that we can just pick up on our last night before we fly back to Manila.
And the nice lady owner took a photo of us. So probably you will see our faces posts in one of the tables there soon!

Thank you so much Yeye, for taking us there!

(Scheduled post)


No comments: