The moment I saw it on instagram and at their website, I knew I just had to see it (and have it) for myself. The Forbidden Fruit collection comes in three colors:
1. Mistletoe kiss - coral red
2. Under the sheets - deep nude
3. Naughty and Nice - pink berry
Actually, I was tempted to buy it online, but because I know that photos can be deceiving, I made sure to go to the shop and tried them all first before buying.
Shown below are the comparison of photos of how the lip color looks like. The top row is from the Happy Skin website, and the bottom row are the unedited photos (with ugly lighting, sorry) of my lips.
And true enough, my lips showed different results compared with the photos from their website:
![]() |
| (Left to Right: Happy Skin Cosmetic's Shut Up and Kiss Me lippies in 1) Mistletoe Kiss, 2) Under the Sheets, and 3) Naughty and Nice) |
But still, I love it so much that I bought it because for some reason, all these colors looked good on me. True enough, they delivered their three-fold "lip service": the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick and hydration of a balm...
I now have a coral hue, a nude lippie and a slightly pinkish berry color. I promised myself my last make up purchase for the year would be the H&M make up that I got last month in Hong Kong, but that's for another story.
Meanwhile, let me fool myself into thinking I got this set as an early birthday/early Christmas present for myself.
Will blog about the H&M make up haul some other time. :)

2 comments:
Thanks for the lip photos, Kea! It's really helpful. I am morena too and their Honeymoon Glow looks pink on me (which I love :D) even though they say it's a nude shade.
Wow! I'd love to try it that too! :)
Post a Comment