Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spam Texters & what @talk2GLOBE did about it

First, I waited to see if Globe will do something about text spammers/text ads before blogging about it. I wrote before that since I got my new number two years ago, I've been getting spam texts/services/promo etc. Sometimes I received it in the wee hours of the night/morning.

Finally, I decided to report it to Globe. I commend Globe for doing something about it. I'm pleased with how their social media agents picked up where we left off.

See our tweet trail:
































After reporting, I still got spam texts but not as much anymore. I read before that people who are subscribed to post paid plans like me also experience the same thing.

 And yesterday, I saw this on the news:

Globe files complaint vs another text spammer

While here's Globe's Press Release

Thank you Globe for doing something about it.


No comments: