How I met your Mother Season 9
I heard this is the final season of the super long story of How I met your Mother. Finally, I have gotten tired and lost interest on finding out who the mother is, but finally when season 9 promised to be the last, I thought maybe it's worth a go. So finally, I am looking forward how this series will turn out with the season starting with the wedding weekend:
A gift in "Coming Back" Episode 2 of Season 9
The wedding weekend is here! Robin (Cobie Smulders) and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) share a tender moment before the chaos begins. The ninth season of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER premieres with a special one-hour episode, Monday, Sept. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
| Source |
Modern Family Season 5
I've known Modern Family 2 years ago and it is only this year that I've actually sat down and watched it...and I loved it! I don't know why it took me this long to really watch it so I'd like to thank my colleague, Chad's girlfriend, Sanda, for giving me copies of all four seasons!
I can't even say who my favorite character is, but I'm looking forward to this scene by Phil Dunphy:
"Do you remember when summer meant fireflies and cutoff shorts and ice cream trucks?," Claire asks.
"Well, one out of three," Phil "Hot Pants" Dunphy exclaims, as only he can, standing up to reveal short denim cutoffs.
| Source |
Keeping up with Kardashians Season 8 (back from the Season break)
"Modern Family" Season 5 premieres Wed., Sept. 25 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
This is my and my sister's guilty pleasure. We like watching it because you don't need to think too much (haha!) But we actually learn some stuff (seriously) from the Kardashian shows like breast milk can cure/relieve psoriasis, and other stuff.
I'm quite excited for the next episode (September 29) as it was on a season break, because it will feature Kim's baby shower and my sister and I will be on the look out for the production design for inspiration and ideas.
While waiting for my manuscript, I intend to also read the chick lit books that I have accumulated these past few months, watch a new series that I recently downloaded as recommended by a former classmate, and take up a physical activity, all these trying to distract my anxiety towards my paper.
How about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment