Sunday, September 29, 2013
[Project FeeTrail September 2013]: Skip at Sonya's, Step at Splendido
I didn't think I would have a new photo for my Project FeeTrail this month because we were supposed to go to Tagaytay for my mom's birthday but plans got cancelled, so when my wedding florist sister asked if I can join her for her for an ocular inspection in Taal for her two clients, I did not think twice and gave it a go! I've been itching for a quick little trip out of town, since my schedule is so hectic for the rest of the year, so this quick little trip excites me.
One of the fun things about working in the wedding industry is we get to check out places for an ocular inspection. We went to Sonya's Garden first, then to Splendido Taal Golf Club. We went on a cold, rainy, foggy Saturday and marveled at the location. Never mind that there is a new habagat that's on its way. Never mind that perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to go to Tagaytay that we can hear the whistle of the strong wind at the veranda of Yellow Cab restaurant where we had our stop over for dinner. Not only I was happy to make this quick little trip out of town, I also learned that Sonya's garden and Splendido Taal Golf Club is NOT in Tagaytay, contrary to search suggestions of the most reliable information site nowadays: Google.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment