Much has been written/blogged about Sonya's Country Bed and Breakfast. Last weekend I tagged along with my wedding florist sister, Aprille, for an ocular visit to her clients' reception and one of the places that we went to was at Sonya's Garden.
It was one cold foggy afternoon at Sonya's.
I like the trails. This will be in my Project Feetrail.
I saw this at one of the large reception areas that they had:
But what interested me the most is the other stuff you can see and find at Sonya's. Of course we aready know that there's food, accomodation and the spa, but I didn't know they had other services as well such as as this furniture shop:
This pink chair with ottoman immediately caught my eye. This sells for 19k.
Couldn't help but take a mirror shot. Bff Mina would totally love this dresser.
A reading nook. I want something like this in my future space and tweak it alot.
They sell other furniture pieces, chandeliers, customized couches and all.
Not much fond of antiques, but I love the shabby chic feel.
I love the bed. I can see myself in it.
Other interesting find, I think mina would totally dig this one.
This couch costs 28k:
Other delicate items on display. Most of them are antiques so they don't allow people touching them.
They have coffee table book for sale:
Again another bunch of customized seats. I want the red one in violet.
From another angle:
Next stop is the section for Country Finds.
They sell accessories for the ladies.
They also have other products for pampering. Argan oil, massage oil, scrubs, mosquito repellant, and the likes.
I find these wind chimes cute and they make you feel you're in a spa or something serene.
I
Other items are also up for sale like cloths, pashmina-like kind of facbric, etc.They have the Holy Bible and other religious items.
They have an upcoming event. I don't even know what "Bring your French Personality" means. Any takers? Perhaps my half-French kumare, Cecile of Bonggak Pastries, can enlighten me? Hehe.
Our third stop at the new location of their Panaderia. My sister loves bread so this stop is a must.
I must tell you, it's a bit pricey. So we asked for their best sellers.
The panaderia also sells coco jam, cacao tablea, etc.
Aprille bought the best sellers: Cheese Hopia and Pinagong.
And I ate the Pinagong on our way to Splendido Taal Golf Club for another ocular inspection.
Not much of a bread fan, but I'd say this has the right to be a bit pricey because it's so good. I never knew it really could taste so good, soft, and well made.
And the next day, I think I ate about five cheese hopia. Not much of a hopia fan, but this cheese hopia and the pinagong bread is really worth buying. I will hoard the next time we visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment