She said the stylus sold for Php800 pesos somewhere in Greenbelt, so when I found out that it's half the price and free shipping, I gave it a go. By Wednesday I placed an order and got the package by Friday because the product came all the way from Cebu!
| I love getting things in the mail! Yey! |
So here's my much awaited pogo sketch! It comes in different colors (red, silver, sky blue, orange and pink) but knowing me and my sister's personality, a pink stylus is in order!
When I got it, my mother's not home yet so I borrowed my Achi's iTouch first and tried to doodle:
Okay I was going way outside the lines and it's really hard to draw with the soft rounded tip, my chubby fingers and voluptuous hand. (hehe)
So here's my attempt at one of the power puff girls that I saw printed in a trash bin around the house:
Before I got the stylus, I tried to draw using a Q-tip/cotton buds on the surface, but the ipad complete ignored it. That was the cheapskate in me trying to trick the iPad into recognizing the cotton buds as a stylus!
Honestly, it is still better to sketch using a pointed tip. But I don't want to scratch the surface. I like that it also works with my other phone that I rarely use, due to my love and hate relationship with a touchscreen phone. ( The phone was a hand me down from my mom, after she gave up on the whole touch screen thing).
And when I finally got a hold of my mother's iPad, I draw my first two almost decent sketch/doodle. One of them is this photo from a Stik-O snack label:
Okay, I don't want to bore you with my doodles. I think my friends over at instagram is getting tired of it already but over-all, the stylus works fine, but I am still adjusting with controlling the rounded tip. When I got it, I was semi - Four hundred na to? But compared to other expensive stylus, this is not bad compared to the others and considering the seller is professional and the shipping is free!

No comments:
Post a Comment