Once upon a long time, I fell in love with cultural themed weddings. So crazy, in love that my best friend and I went to an Authentic Indian store and tried on the most expensive silver gray sari complete with all the bead works. The nice saleslady showed me how it was worn and my supportive bff, smiling, told me, that if I am really set to marry "this" guy, she would sponsor that Authentic Indian Sari that costs Php10,000. That's for the sari alone.
Now, the real question actually is, whether I am in it for this guy for the long haul.
Years later, I am now sober from being madly in love in a different place, but I still have the penchant for cultural themed weddings.
I found these online today and I am very much impressed with the concept, design and photography that I just had to share it with you.
It's going to be the first intercultural wedding of the family.
(Original Source)
































No comments:
Post a Comment