And the Anti-LGBT rally:
![]() |
| Sincere apologies for the crappy photos. These were taken again using my camera phone. Deym, I need to invest in a proper blogging camera since I have been using my phone's camera a lot. |
Another thing that I noticed, maybe because I was only able to catch up a few glimpse of the LGBT rally, the rally now is not as aggressive as the ones I've witnessed back in circa 1990s. Maybe it's because with this generation, we have migrated to virtual communities rather than in a real environment. Or maybe because of UP's changed profile of majority of students, or because the undergrad students are digital natives and some of us in graduate school are digital migrants.
If only I was still studying the LGBT movement for my thesis topic, I would have enjoyed this day just observing how to they go around "fighting for their cause".


1 comment:
So eto pala ang nagaganap nang ma-julie vega kita sa tapat ng tindahan.. :))
yey! nakakapag-post na uli ako sa vlaggey mo :)
Post a Comment