Saturday, July 23, 2011

US Magazine's Out and Proud Celebs & LGBT Celebrity allies

Found these online and "borrowed" some of the photos from US Magazine.

The Out and Proud Celebrities

Adam Lambert
Chris Colfer
Rosie O' Donnell
Lance Bass

Christine Marinoni and Sex and the City's Cynthia Nixon
Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres

Psychiatrist Lara Embry with GLEE's Jane Lynch
Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka

Ricky Martin with his kids (via surrogate)

 Some LGBT Celebrity Allies:  (captions provided by US Magazine) 

Lady Gaga
"I've always had gay friends and I have been very involved in the gay community since I was young," the "Born This Way" singer told Fab Magazine. "I feel a moral obligation to defend my fan base and make the world a better place."
 Adam 
Although he's "not into dick," the Maroon 5 frontman told The Advocate in 2007 that "it would be so much easier" if he were. "Because, you know, men have a certain camaraderie with each other that's easygoing and kind of simple, when you think about it."
"It's wrong to look down upon somebody or not let somebody marry the person they want to marry because of their sexual orientation," the reality star told The Daily Gay in 2010. "It doesn't make sense to me."

I have a feeling my days will be filled surfing the internet for LGBT stuff for this will be a part of my study. *still keeping my fingers crossed*

It's always hard to write the first lines that's why I am practicing not to be a mood writer.



No comments: