I don't have zip fly.
So does that mean you're wearing button-fly jeans.
Yeah, I have like five pairs of them.
So are you telling me you like wearing Levi's?
Because they are comfortable.
![]() |
| Image Source |
How do you help out? Do you lift stuff and all?
No I don't do the manual labor. I help in the paper works.
How about shoes? You mentioned to me about it...
I have always been a designer shoes kind of guy, because it's so comfortable.
I see...
Listen, Baby, while this is all nice and all...
I cannot send you to medical school...
I cannot make you drive an SUV because I don't have one...
I cannot make you travel because I don't have that luxury...
I cannot buy you another DSLR because I don't have the spare money...
I cannot make you sleep in an air conditioned room, because I only have a fan...
I cannot pay your hospitalization, you tend to get sick a lot...
So Imma have to let you go...
You think I am materialistic?
Everything that I have was just given to me.
I did not ask for it. I did not demand it.
The property's not mine, it's not even under my name.
My clothes were just given to me.
Everything that I have was just given.
I am not what you think I am.
Everything that I have doesn't matter as long as I have you.
As long as we're together.
Sorry I do not own a blackberry nor an iPhone
Who cares? My phone is just basic
But if you're with me we will be just living in some small apartment
So be it.
No for real. It's just a two bed room kind and small.
I don't care. I lived in an island for a month.
No for real. It's just a two bed room kind and small.
I don't care. I lived in an island for a month.
I do not like to live with the in laws or my parents.
I agree and I like that.
We don't have a car yet, we will have to commute.
I don't care, even if we walk.
I don't have a cook. I can only fry.
That's not a problem. I'll do all the cooking.
I am crazy, bitchy, moody. I tend to not to talk and just go to my room and read.
Read all you want. It's not a problem.
Sometimes I don't feel like talking. I'm not mad or anything I just don't want to talk.
It's alright. As long as you're within my eyesight.
I don't want to go to bed arguing about money.
Couldn't agree with you more.
I don't like people touching my things.
Then I won't touch it.
I don't have a cook. I can only fry.
That's not a problem. I'll do all the cooking.
I am crazy, bitchy, moody. I tend to not to talk and just go to my room and read.
Read all you want. It's not a problem.
Sometimes I don't feel like talking. I'm not mad or anything I just don't want to talk.
It's alright. As long as you're within my eyesight.
I don't want to go to bed arguing about money.
Couldn't agree with you more.
I don't like people touching my things.
Then I won't touch it.
What if in the future, we won't have a child?
Then we'll adopt.
I want you to think about this really hard. You will be giving up a comfortable lifestyle.
I know that. We both came from hardship. We grew up together. I don't mind.
I want you to think about this really hard. You will be giving up a comfortable lifestyle.
I know that. We both came from hardship. We grew up together. I don't mind.
I have thought about this , I've thought this through
I don't really care about all these things
Because can't you see?
Can't you understand?
None of these things matters to me
As long as I am with you
As long as WE ARE TOGETHER.
That's all that matters to me.
If that's the case...
Then what the hell are you still doing in that place?
*Silence*
There, I thought so too.
Listen, Baby, I don't think I can afford you...

No comments:
Post a Comment