Of all the photos in pinterest today, this spoke directly of me,
LIPSTICK
I finally bought Preview's Hot Stuff from the Preview x Happy Skin Collaboration last weekend. As expected, it looked good on me. I am so glad I waited for the store sale instead of rushing online. Because it would be such a total waste to get the other one (Too Cool) and barely use it. Before I was really, really lured into sales and major discounts but I've realized that the actual waste is when you bought/acquired something and you will not really use it.
I've been trusting my instinct a lot when it comes to buying online. The first Happy Skin Lip Crayons that I bought was the Forbidden Fruit collection and I loved all the colors. It covered all that I don't have or the looks that I don't really go for. I'm also glad that when I bought this one, it looked exactly what it looks like on the internet:
HUSTLE
I've been busy, crazy busy because I have events up on my sleeve both professional and personal. I'm saving more stories of that towards the end of the year. But in between hustling, I am thankful that I have reliable and good people around me, who hustle with me.
I realized that there will never be an actual dream job. And instead of staring at the window or stalking people on social media, might as well do something that you actually like. I'm glad and extremely grateful that for once, I have something on the sides that I enjoy doing and luckily getting paid for it.
I enjoy this kind of hustle. It leaves me no room and no time to see and compare what others have got.

No comments:
Post a Comment