Since I hit thirties, I have minimized wearing a lot of make up and just switched and invested in the basics. One of them is a good eyeliner and mascara. I am a fan of Maybelline and I love the Great Lash mascara that I asked Apy's friend to buy two for me from US. I understand now why Great Lash is iconic, but I got the one that is not waterproof. I was hoping to get the waterproof version in the Philippines when Maybelline recently had the Great Lash mascara back in town but it was out of stock.
My sister got me the Maybelline Falsies (waterproof) instead:
| Fanned out mascara brush |
Here's what it looks like from the raw pictures from my phone: Take note, this is the first application. If you apply more, it would amplify.
I love that it actually gives the illusion of more, and longer lashes, hence the name "Falsies". Also, I don't use an eyelash curler.
I usually put eyeliner first before the mascara, but I had it reversed today for this blog post.
| Pardon the brow situation, I'm growing mine out. |
Now for the quick review. Maybelline Falsies is:
- Waterproof, Sweat-proof, Cry-proof. - Trust me, I did all that.
- Hard to take off, it doesn't easily come off.
- Good value for money. (Php 350.00+)
- The bent wand or "fanned out brush" doesn't really do much. I mean, had it been regular brush, it will still be the same effect given the Falsies formula.
And yes, I will purchase again.
No comments:
Post a Comment