Last year, he was like this:
We'd sometimes go out for a beer, I get embarrassed because people think that he's my boyfriend, and he just love to piss me off by putting his arms over my shoulder. Last year, on his birthday, we went out for a few drinks with my friend Faye and I had to distract him and take him home before dinner, because there's a small surprise party waiting for him.
( Stew's last birthday as a bachelor. Left: Dim lights seconds before we yelled "Suprise!", Right: His birthday cake, baked by our aunt)
Also, last year, I:
- Had a guy roomie.
- Had a snore-fest with Kuya and I literally took out my digital recorder to record his snore just to prove my point.
- Had my never-been-washed-since-I-bought-it Chuck Taylor's washed for me. ( I though it was sweet of Kuya, turns out he just dropped it in the washing machine!)
- Usually grab a beer after work with Kuya. Actually it's beer for him, iced tea for me.
- Was told that he would knock me unconscious so I would stop panicking to save me from drowning just in case the boat get capsized, during a beach trip with my friends.
- Walked a drunk, slurring British guy (Stew) home.
- Walked in on a wasted British guy (Stew again) right after him throwing up on his bedroom floor. Not only I was surprised to see him wasted like that (because I thought he's really a heavy drinker) but I had my camera phone with me which I excitedly took photos as proof.
- Found out that Kuya and I have the same handwriting, because his best friend Joe came over at our house and saw my handwriting on a note on the wall. ( You write like a girl, kuya!)
- Started looking at some pinay hairy legs because of his influence.
- Finally learned, genuinely from a guy, what it is and feels like when a guy wants to settle down for real.
As proof of our lack of swag when we were kids, I'm posting ugly pictures of Kuya and me. And since I'm going down the humiliation lane, might as well take him with me! haha!
I was frail, thin, exotic and very "Wow Philippines"; while Stew was tall, lanky and very Frankenstein-ish
But we made up for it when we were both Single, Fabulous, and in our 20s!
Happy first birthday as Jaydee's husband, kuya! Make us proud coz we're not taking you back!
Just kidding! Haha! Happy Birthday Kuya Stew! Have a good one! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment