My high school life will not be complete without the Spice Girls. I grew up
They started the "Girl Power" campaign and I always buy magazines with them on the cover and their albums. I love how diverse they are.
![]() |
| (photos from Google) |
Baby Spice (Emma Bunton), Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell), Scary Spice (Melanie Brown), Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham), and Sporty Spice (Melanie Chisholm).
![]() |
| (Source) |
Anyway, the Spice Girls are back but not together but to as inspiration for a Musical entitled: Viva Forever.
According to Rappler.com:
Instead, the music of the girl group will be used as inspiration for a musical called "Viva Forever!," set to launch this December 11 in London's West End. It will be produced by Judy Cramer, the woman behind the feel-good hit musical (and movie), "Mamma Mia!"
Though Posh Spice a.k.a Victoria Adams-Beckham is the most popular of them post-Spice Girls, my favorite has always been Baby Spice, Emma Bunton.
![]() |
| (source) |
Who's your favorite Spice Girl? :)





2 comments:
I love the Spice Girls! <3
That is very interesting! I would love to watch too! =)
Back then, Posh was my favorite... Right now, I'm starting to like Mel B. Hehe!
-Steph
http://www.traveliztera.com
Post a Comment