Monday, April 2, 2012

Never too old for amusement parks

I've been going to Enchated Kingdom since highschool with different sets of friends. Amusement parks in general is still very much appealing to the kid in me.


I have experience riding the Space Shuttle (the one with the loop) three times already and it still never fails to give me jitters pre-ride. 

I must be getting old because I started to get nervous getting on the Flying Fiesta (the one with swing seats) and the wheel of fate (Ferris wheel)


I love carnival games but I am not lucky when it comes to winning prizes.

I love how these amusement parks like to surprise the guests. You never know what you might just run into:


Video of the parade:


The I love E.K. Street Dance (plus LSS) from The Kea Channel on Vimeo.

View from the wheel of fate (Ferris Wheel):


Special thanks to my friend Jon Sanpedro for lending me the majority of the photos. I took such crappy shots from my point and shoot cam (because I was busy having too much fun despite the heat).



No comments: