Friday, September 30, 2011

Jitters of a Professional Raketista

I just feel like I have to post something before October starts...which is like... in an hour.

I've been having these jitters... because not only this month is the official month for hell week in Grad School but it's also a start for my new life and opportunities that my calendar's been messed because I've been... just going for "it".

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I want to document this jitters that I am feeling because come Monday, it'll be a whole new set of experiences for me, so different from where I came from. 

Starting from scratch has never been easy, but I've learned to be pretty good at charging it to experience. The whole feeling is like Pink's Glitter in the Air...
"The breath before the kiss; the fear before the flames..."
I remember talking to my friend over coffee a few weeks ago about where the hell did my 2011 go? I mean, the year have not ended yet, I still have 3 months to go before the end of the year and yet I don't remember getting something big, unlike the big leap that I did last year.
" What you did? It's called cleansing..."
I think I did. I think I really did. And before I know it, my schedules been packed with shoots, meet ups, reunions, interviews, new career and a much awaited vacation.

Thank you Universe and Thank you Lord, thank you for all these blessings and for never forsaking me. :)




No comments: