Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Adventure Kamp (Grand Villa Resort and Butterfly Centre)

And just when I thought I have seen enough of Grand Villa...

It turned out that we have not been to the real site of  Grand Villa's Adventure Kamp! In addition to the stuff that I've shown you in my last Grand Villa post, there's more! This is good news because as a wedding/events coordinator, I may recommend this to future clients looking for more than just resort accommodation.

We were not able to see the entire thing, due to the rain plus the fact that we wanted to swim after our self-tour, we didn't get to see that:

A) There are four tree houses in Grand Villa.


 B) And facilities for activities for the Adventure Kamp:

Wall Climbing

War zone paintball field



High / Low rope endurance courses

C)  And they have a mini safari...
 







I was busy doing papers while at the resort. My view consists mostly of this:
Taken from my webcam
But it's a good thing my sister still has the energy to roam around and take more pictures. I was able to have a blog entry! haha! Thanks Apy!

The Grand Villa place is soooo huge! My cousin Chimayne was actually amazed at how many facilities that it has and how come it's very private like there's no one coming there.

Tips:

  • They have free wifi! But it works best (a.k.a. faster when you're at the reception area). The pool side signal sucks--- hey there's a pool, why bother with wifi?
  • Unfortunately, there are mosquitoes everywhere! I was taking advantage of the free wifi at the reception's couch ( which is very cozy and comfy, by the way) but unfortunately I got mosquito bites everywhere!

No comments: