One lazy Saturday afternoon, after getting pampered at a nearby salon/spa, my friend Faye and I went out for a gabfest and drink. We decided to go to the oldest local pub called "IC's" and we forgot that they open at 6pm we arrived there at I think earlier than 5:30 but they let us in!
We just had a few drinks but ended up with five new cocktails for free because they wanted us to taste it first. My best-heard-line for the night:
Faye: When I get free drinks usually they want my number, now they want FEEDBACK!
WARNING: Not good picture quality, because I did not think of bringing a camera so I took these photos using my camera phone.
1 - lowest
5 - highest
![]() |
| Something something with HAVANA in the name |
1 out of 5. It has coconut something in it.
![]() |
| Japanese Slippers (Yep, as in Tsinelas) |
Rating: 3 out 5
It tastes like Cosmopolitan, only with a different color and cherry in it.
![]() |
| Home made Irish Cream |
Rating: 4 out of 5
Faye: This is good, try serving it warm... (and she went on with the Managers and I got lost somewhere!)
![]() |
| Choco mint cocktail drink and Espresso Martini |
Choco Mint Rating: 5 out of 5
I'm biased when it comes to chocolate
Espresso Martini Rating: 5 out of 5
Faye: This is my kind of drink!





No comments:
Post a Comment