My sister's been practically beggin' me to give the current bag that I'm using a rest. She lifted my bag up one day and was super surprised to see how heavy it is.
So I decided to have an inventory check of what I usually carry around me ( I am not comfortable not having a bag around me) and minimized it to the best that I can. So here it is:
I cannot be without:
1. My surfer girl notebook of course, for gradschool.
2. My Papemelroti Notebook (for taking down ideas and concepts for shoots.)
3. My turning two years old iPod classic. ( This baby helped me through waiting long lines at the bank, scheduling of appointment with Professors, enrollment's long process and lines. )
4. My black "abanico" due to elbi's unpredictable weather.
They call me the ever-ready girl because my hot pink pencil case includes:
1. Three Pilot GTech pens 0.3, one must be blue for writing notes on the actual book. ( I learned to do that in grad school, write on the book, not just notebook. Plus, I really have a thing for black pens. I know it's something psychological, but I feel like I get to study and take notes better when I have a good pen that dances on paper. ).
2. Tiny pink stapler with marching pink staple wires.
3. Highlighter (must be yellow so I can see it better).
4. Erasers: Correction tape and Pencil Eraser (hey, where's my mechanical pencil?)
5. Pencil Sharpener.
6. Lead refill for Mechanical pencil (which is missin, by the way)
7. My 4G USB for storing files.
9. Beaded sample from a potential supplier.
10. Post it Flags.
Now that I am a full-time student, I now have a simplified kikay kit:
1. Loreal's GlamShine lipgloss.
2. Maybelline lipbalm.
3. Avon's Golden Wine lipstick (for emergency gimmick, it brightens up the face, as if you're wearing make up. I gave one to my good friend Joy and she loved it!)
4. My Lens Case for my contacts.
5. Saline solution both for refill and for lubricating.
6. Maybelline Powder Foundation.
7. Tweezers.
8. Hair Serum.
9. Paracetamol (Biogesic) for emergency purposes.
Last but not the least the important stuff:
1. My wallet (with my IDs and cards).
2. My mobile phone.
3. Keys ( I have car keys though I don't bring and need to bring the car to school).
Things not in the photo:
1. My BDJ Planner.
2. My folding umbrella.
3. Cellphone Charger.
4. Comb.
Any tips on how I can minimize?
1 comment:
I'm a pack rat as well girl, I feel yah!
Post a Comment